Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend before last . . .

Weekend before last, we had all the kids, and it was cool! We went to Chris and Robert's graduation party Friday night, then hung out here at the house the rest of the time. The weather was nice, so the kids swam while I worked in the flower beds. Remember those seeds I told you I had sown -- well, they sprouted and some of them were blooming, but apparently to Rusty they looked like weeds because he annihilated them with the weed eater. I cried. A lot. Then I went and bought a lot of already-established plants and planted them! Rusty vowed to never go near the flower beds again. Let's see if he holds true to his word!!!

Reba made an awesome chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting -- a lot of which you see on her face after she and Rusty got in an icing fight! eeewwww! (or maybe, yummmm!)


Kamyn's margarita in a rain gauge! Funny!

Kamyn and Reba fighting over sunglasses while Jackie, Kyle, and Clayton watch! Looks like Clayton threw that little "basketball" at them to shut them up!


Kamyn goofing off, Reba coming up out of the water, Jackie sitting on the ladder, and Anthony watching from outside the pool!


Aaah, what a good seeester! Putting sunscreen on?
Kamyn, Reba, and Jackie


Clayton and Kyle playing basketball; Kamyn and Reba in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment