Monday, March 9, 2009

Good weekend -- Reba placed first in pole vaulting at her track meet in Alice! Kristi texted me a picture and a video of Reba jumping (for some reason, it's called "jumping" and not 'vaulting'). Thanks Kristi! I'm going to try to get those on this blog sometime this week!

Then we found out that Anthony FINALLY passed all of his classes for the 3 week period, so he's now eligible to play baseball! Cool! He's actually a pretty good player! Let's just hope he keeps his grades up so he can finish out the season!

Then . . . the weather was so nice Sunday that I was able to weed ALMOST all of my flower beds! Hooray! I also planted some flower seeds that were so crazy tiny I thought I was going to have to use a magnifying glass and some tweezers to handle them! I finally decided that in nature, seeds are generally scattered by the wind and random movements of animals, so I pretended to be Mother Nature and kinda just scattered the seeds rather than actually planted them! We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment