Well, Kamyn's birthday is just around the corner and I'm just now posting about Reba's and Anthony's birthday party LAST September! Anthony turned 16 on August 17, and Reba was 15 on September 6, so we just had a combined "party" out at the property. Reba invited her friends Shelby and Jackie (who just so happens to be Kristian's sister!) and Anthony invited Chris. Darrell also joined the family as we shot skeet, plinked around with the .22, cooked out, and generally acted like fools! Nothing really new! haha!
Loving the warm weather and Sun just beginning to show itself again! Hate the cold -- unless I'm indoors bundled up reading a book! I have four kids -- all of whom are pretty much summer babies as well. My husband was stationed up in Alaska years ago, so when I met him he still had snow in his blood, but I've schooled him since then (!!) and now he prefers the warm weather over that yukky cold stuff too!
No comments:
Post a Comment